Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Teams!

I realized as I wrote the episode recaps today, that I refer to every team by nicknames we have established for them, but if you don’t know the show, you’re probably just confused, eh? So I have created a roster!

Team South Carolina: Brent and Caite are dating models. They work really hard, especially considering just how stupid they are. We refer to them as Team South Carolina because Caite is best known for her response to a question that was asked of her during the Miss Teen USA 2007 pageant, the video of which has garnered over 40 million views online. When she was asked: Recent polls have shown a fifth of Americans can't locate the U.S. on a world map. Why do you think this is?

Caite responded: I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children

Team Lesbos: We call them this because… uh… they talk about being lesbians a whole lot. This is when they aren’t 1) making fun of other teams, 2) bitching at each other, 3) talking about how cultured they are. They are my least favorite team, as I don’t much love whining, bitching, or fighting. Proof I won’t want to watch myself on TV.

Team Losers: Okay, this might be mean. But Adrian and Dana were the first team kicked off when he was unable to make it across the high ropes. He tried really hard, and they were a sweet married couple, but they haven’t made any appearance in our blog since we started with episode 2.

Team Cowboys: Our favorite team! Jet and Cord are cowboys and brothers, plus they seem real nice and they are funny and smart. I think they’re what we would like to be as a team on the race.

Team Tri-Athlete: This team, Jody and Shannon, is made up of a grandmother and granddaughter. They are both tri-athletes, but they really gave up in the leg in which they were eliminated, which made my mom hate them for life.

Team Joe and Heidi: Okay, so they didn’t leave much of an impression. Nat loved them, because they are sweet, and I ignored them because they were sweet. They were just recently eliminated thanks to The Cops and Nat cannot forgive it.

Team Brothers: Dan and Jordan argue a lot, and are brothers who love to talk about how one is gay and the other isn’t. They act like this is unusual. However, my brother is gay and I am not, and I’m not running around trying to impress people with this information. I’ve been missing out on an attention grabbing opportunity.

Team Big Brother: Jordan and Jeff met on the reality show Big Brother and began dating. They are annoying, say a lot of mean things to each other, and annoy the hell out of me. Especially because I hate reality show cross over.

Team Cops: Louie and Michael are cops who are really out of shape, caused us to loose Joe and Heidi, and are boring. And seriously, they are cops who are out of shape. Who is protecting us.

Team Mamas:
Monique and Shawne spent a lot of time talking about being moms, talking about being lawyers (if I recall…) and talking about being proud, black women. I thought they were pretty cool, and then they couldn’t lasso a hay cow and they were eliminated.

Team Philly: Steve and Allison are a father and daughter team. Nat likes them because the dad coached the Phillies baseball. I think nothing of them because they are really middle of the pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment